OUR COMPUTER EDUCATION
AT PAR WITH THE GROWING I.T. INDUSTRY
ACCP Prime 2019 Course with code: OV-6738
Aptech is a global learning solutions company that commenced its education and training business in 1986. Aptech has presence in more than 40 countries through two main businesses – Individual training and Enterprise Business. It has over a thousand centers of learning worldwide.
Aptech offers individual training courses in I.T., hardware and networking. The enterprise business includes Training & Assessment Solutions for Corporates & Institutes.
- ACCP (Aptech Certified Computer Professional) is a complete career-oriented program to prepare students for today’s I.T. Industry
- The course gives a strong foundation to students on various concepts related to software development and global technology insights
- Recognizing the wide range of technologies, students have a choice to choose their specialization with OST from .NET, Java, Oracle, or Networking.
- Laddered Learning: For better and easy understanding for students.
- Personality Development: Course also helps students to develop interpersonal, communication, team building, and leadership skills
- The students get hands-on training as they create projects based on the course they learn on.
- Global Tech Market grew by 4% in 2018,reaching $3 trillion
- The global app economy to be worth $6.3 trillion by 2021
- Worldwide consumer spending on mobile apps grew by roughly 30% by end of 2018 to over USD 110 billion.
- By 2020 employment in all computer occupations is expected to increase by 22% according to the US Bureau of Labour Statistics
- The global I.T. Services industry holds significant opportunities for industry players due to increasing I.T. spending in the healthcare, retail, and transportation sectors, among others
- The market is forecast to reach an estimated US $1,147 billion in 2017 with a CAGR of more than 5% by 2017
Delivery Pattern: 2 Hours – 4 days a week
Please note: We have adopted a new course Pedagogy which comprises of Theory, Lab and Practice hours. However, Course duration will comprise of Theory and Lab sessions only. Practice hours are recommending hours for the students to practice on their own. Students can utilize Practice Hours for solving assignments, performing additional exercises in the Lab, or testing their practical skills. They may either perform these in the lab for which they will book slots over and above the course duration or they may do these tasks at home on their own systems.
Job Profiles: Website Designer / HTML5 Programmer / C and C++ Programmer
Certification after Semester 1: Certificate in Proficiency in Information System Management
Job Profiles:.NET Programmer / Java Programmer
Certification after Semester 1- 2: Diploma in Information System Management
Students can elect from the following topics as their subject for Semester 3
JAVA: Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. As of 2016, Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications, with a reported 9 million developers
The .NET Platform programming languages — including Visual Basic .NET, Visual C#, Managed Extensions for C++, and many other programming languages. As of 2016, .NET is used by 15.8% of all the websites using various server-programming language.
Job Profiles:Java Web Application Developer / Android Application Developer
Job Profiles:.NET Web Application Developer / Windows Store Apps Developer / Windows Phone Developer
Students can elect from the following topics as their subject for Semester 4
- Students who are pursuing Elective JAVA in Semester 3 can opt for Sem 4A (OST & JAVA), Sem 4C (OST & Oracle) or SEM 4D (OST & Networking)
- Students who are pursuing Elective .NET in Semester 3 can opt for Sem 4B (OST & .NET), Sem 4C (OST & Oracle) or SEM 4D (OST & Networking)
Open source technology (OST) is defined as the production and development philosophy of allowing end users and developers to not only see the source code of software, but modify it as well. The Linux operating system is a one of the best-known examples of open source software technology. Open source technology has spawned an open source culture among programmers and developers who embrace the open source philosophy.
An Oracle database is a collection of data treated as a unit. The purpose of a database is to store and retrieve related information. A database server is the key to solving the problems of information management. The database has logical structures and physical structures. Because the physical and logical structures are separate, the physical storage of data can be managed without affecting the access to logical storage structures. Oracle is also used for Data Warehousing and Big Data.
Networking is how network operates and is first step to understanding routing and switching. The network operates by connecting computers and peripherals using two pieces of equipment; switches and routers. Switches and routers, essential networking basics, enable the devices that are connected to your network to communicate with each other, as well as with other networks. Networking professional is an integral part helping installation and configuration, media and topologies, management, and security.
Job Profiles:PHP Programmer / Java Enterprise Application Developer
Job Profiles:PHP Programmer / .NET Enterprise Application Developer
Job Profiles:PHP Programmer / Oracle Database Administrator
Job Profiles:– PHP Programmer / Windows System Administrator
Certification after Semester 1- 4: Advance Diploma in Software Engineering
During the course students will be trained in following software:
- Turbo C++
- HTML5 & CSS3
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Red Hat Enterprise 7
- .NET Framework
- Google Search Engine Tools
- Google AdWords
- Cloud Tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Professional Edition
- Windows Phone 10
- JSF & Struts
- Java 7 EE & SE
- Windows Server 2012
- Aptech’s new remarkable learning portal with 24*7 student access
- Content and collaboration platform for Aptech students, helping them learn new programs and technologies
- Aptech students will get course content via Onlinevarsity
- They can refer to books at anytime, anywhere, and on any operating system (Windows, iOS, Android)
- Please contact your Academic Head for more details on Onlinevarsity
The ACCP course entitles you to transfer your credits and gain entry into the Final Year of B.Sc. (Hons.) Degree as per details given below.
Study ACCP at Aptech
Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering (ADSE)
B.Sc. (Hons) from Middlesex University
Study in London, Dubai Mauritius and Malta
B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology
B.Sc. (Hons) Information Technology & Business Information Systems
B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Networks
B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science (Systems Engineering)
Preferred University Partner